Friday, February 1, 2008

Jones-in'!

Whoever said that all good things must come to an end was being a bit too brutally honest. I would love to remain in denial, but the calendar today says February 1st, 2008, and I got Zipp-0, zilch, nada, zero, skunked-airtime in January. So, my streak of consecutive monthly flights has come to an abrupt end :-(


December 3rd, 2007, was my last airtime experience, with a 70 minute flight, culminating 17 consecutive months of hour + flights from Short Divide!

After a number of dry winters, this one has been a welcomed wet one, so the road to launch has been impassable since mid-December.

As soon as I'm done typing this posting, I'll stop feeling sorry for myself, because at least the new month brings the hope of some Spring airtime - even if the groundhog does see his shadow!

0 comments: