Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunrise, Moon-set


My last posting was definitely a bit wordy, far exceeding my normal text-to-picture ratio. I will try to return balance to my 'blog with this, mostly picture posting!


These pictures were taken a few mornings ago after returning from my paper route, as the sunrise in the east splashed a pink glow over the full moon setting in the west, directly over Short Divide.


My point and shoot camera did not exactly capture the entire beauty of the moment, but the shots are still worth perusing. Late last month I was able to watch an awesome meteor shower-show for a few days while delivering papers. Although it is not always fun to get up so early, it occasionally provides some intrinsic rewards which would otherwise go unnoticed!



You may or may not have noticed that I used this shot to replace my 'blog title background =-}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys really have great scenery from your back yard!!!! Good picture taking! =)