Saturday, December 15, 2007

'tis the Season...

...for the traditional Christmas piano recital!


The boys have been diligently (although sometimes begrudgingly) taking piano lessons for the past four years. Today they, along with sixteen other students, had the opportunity to show their stuff!


Landon bravely played a happy rendition of "Pat-a-Pan".


Tanner demonstrated some fancy finger work playing "I Saw Three Ships".


Josh wowed everyone with some soulful bass-work in a complicated arrangement of "What Child is This?"


We are proud of each of them for doing so well - and mostly just for "stickin' to it" :-]

I wish that I had continued my piano lessons when I was about 9 or 10 years old. Mom & Dad had Paul and I take lessons for a year and a half, and then gave us the choice to continue - or not. Having other priorities, I decided to stop, and now wish I could play! Perhaps when the boys are finally up and out of the house I will start my lessons again.

0 comments: